What is Penegra 50 mg?
Penegra 50mg contains an active ingredient Sildenafil which is FDA-approved medication used to treat erectile dysfunction problems in men. After being introduced in 1998, Penegra 50mg became the most popular treatment for erectile dysfunction issues. Penegra 50mg is a fast-acting medication that can last up to four hours. It works well for men at any age, regardless of how long the patient has been having issues getting and maintaining an erection.
Penegra 50mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. It can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Penegra 50mg Reviews Tablet helps the muscles that are found around your blood vessel’s walls to relax, thus increasing the blood flow to specific areas of your body. It is also used for treating erectile dysfunctions in men. The reason could be impotence or the inability to keep or get an erection. Penegra 50 mg Buy online Apart from that, it can be also used for improving the exercising ability in adults suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5) relaxes and dilates your blood vessels that are present in your lungs, thus improving your exercising ability.
Penegra 50mg Tablets There are certain things that you must keep in mind when you are taking Penegra 50mg Tablet. Firstly, avoid drinking alcohol as there can be possible side effects. Secondly, grapefruit products may have a reaction with Penegra 50 Buy Online Tablet, resulting in side effects. Therefore, you must avoid consuming any grapefruit products. Also, ensure that you do not use any other medicines related to treating impotence, along with this drug. If you do so, consult with your doctor first.
The common side effects of Buy Penegra 50mg Benefits Tablet are dizziness, headache, blurred vision, stuffy nose, pain in the back or in the muscles, stomach upset, trouble sleeping, etc. However, if you experience symptoms like pain in the bladder, bloody urine, indigestion, bone pain, migraine headache or increase in the frequency of urination; it is better to consult your doctor immediately.
Penegra 50 mg Uses
- The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use Sildenafil Citrate as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Use the drug with or without food. However, using the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
- Sildenafil Citrate injection is administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-medicate.
- Sildenafil Citrate orodispersible strips should be taken orally. Place the strip directly on the tongue.
- If you miss a dose of Sildenafil Citrate, please consult your healthcare provider.
How Does Penegra 50 mg work?
Penegra is a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor which works by relaxing the penile smooth muscles and by increasing the blood flow to the penis. It helps to achieve and maintain an erection but only if there is sexual stimulation.
Penegra Online is not known to have any beneficial effects of treating premature ejaculation. It is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Penegra 50 mg Contraindications
- Penegra 50 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
- Nitrate containing medicines
- Penegra 50 MG Tablet is not recommended if you are using any medicine containing nitrates.
- Penegra 50 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
Penegra 50 mg Dosage
- Missed Dose:
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
What Are the Side effects of Penegra 50 mg?
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
Penegra 50 mg Precaution
Take it when you need it. Do not take more than once a day.
It’s best to take Penegra 50mg Tablet about 1 hour before sexual intercourse, but you can take it anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
Penegra 50mg Tablet helps achieve and maintain an erection, but will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
Do not use Penegra 50mg Tablet if you have recently taken nitrates (medicines used in angina or chest pain).
Notify your doctor if the erection persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse.
Do not take Penegra 50mg Tablet if you recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have a serious liver disease or very low blood pressure
Penegra 50 mg Storage
Store Penegra 50mg appropriate room temperature for storing penegra is between 15-30 degree Celsius. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Tadapox out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Penegra 50 mg Warnings
- Pregnancy This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Breast-feeding The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- General warnings
- Hypotension Consumption of Penegra 50 MG Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
- Other medications Penegra 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
- Deformation of penis Penegra 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease. The risk of permanent loss of sexual potency is high in such cases.
- Prolonged and painful erection Penegra 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution if you have had a painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours. This may be due to an underlying condition like Sickle cell anemia, Multiple Myeloma or Leukemia.
- Loss of hearing Penegra 50 MG Tablet may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with clinging sound in the ears and dizziness. Contact your doctor immediately if such symptoms are observed.
- Loss of vision Penegra 50 MG Tablet may cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both the eyes. It may also cause an impairment in color differentiation capacity. It should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from this rare genetic disorder of the retina called Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Heart disease Penegra 50 MG Tablet should be used with caution in you have a condition of the heart and blood vessels. Use of this medicine is not recommended if your doctor has asked to not indulge in any sexual activity due to a risk of adverse effect on the heart.
- Surgery Report the use of Penegra 50 MG Tablet before undergoing any surgery including dental procedures.
- Risk of side effects The risk of side effects is increasingly high in smokers, elderly and people suffering from conditions of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels etc. Caution should be exercised in such cases. Some side effects like dizziness, numbness, nausea and pain could occur while having an intercourse after taking it. Report such instances to the doctor immediately.
- Pediatric use Use of Penegra 50 MG Tablet is not recommended for people aged below 18 years. It can be used only if prescribed by a doctor.
Why Buy Penegra 50mg From Safetymedpharmacy?
- Low prices :We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy :We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience :You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity :We only sell authentic Malegra 25mg, manufactured by Centurion Lab at a plant in the India.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Care, Quality, Trust
- How much time does Sildenafil Citrate take to show its effect?
It usually takes 30-60 minutes to show its effect after the drug administration. However, the onset of action may depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while using Sildenafil Citrate?
Avoid consuming grapefruit, grapefruit juice and alcohol while using Sildenafil Citrate medicine. Sildenafil Citrate drug may show delayed action when consumed after eating cheeseburger or french fries.
- Is it safe to alter the dose of Sildenafil Citrate?
Do not alter the dose of Sildenafil Citrate medicine without consulting the doctor. A change in the dose of the medicine may lead to increased side effects.
- Can I take Sildenafil Citrate while on Nitroglycerin?
No, Sildenafil Citrate should be avoided if you are taking any nitrate drugs, such as Nitroglycerin, isosorbidedinitrate and isosorbidemononitrate. Please consult your doctor.