Priligy contains an active substance called dapoxetine. This belongs to a group of medicines called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Priligy may also be known as a ‘urological’ medicine.
Priligy is used to treat premature ejaculation, in men between 18 and 64 years old. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual problem. It is when a man ejaculates with little sexual stimulation and before the man wants to. This can cause problems for the man and may cause problems in sexual relationships.
Priligy aims to increase the time it takes you to ejaculate and can improve your control over when you ejaculate. This should reduce your frustration or worry about how fast you ejaculate. Priligy may also improve your satisfaction with sexual intercourse.
Priligy is a prescription only medicine it can not be bought over the counter, you will either need a prescription from your local doctor or you can use our online doctor consultation partner PrivateMeds.
- Duratia 60mg tablet is storage keep at.
- Cool place.
- Dry place.
- And also keep away whom from reach out.
- Small children.
- Please do not used expired tablet.
Dapoxetine belongs to class of medications called short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It increases the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over the ejaculation.
- Take tablet is orally.
- Take a single dose per day.
- Take with a glass of water.
- Take swallow tablet.
- Take before 30 to 40 minutes.
- Do not crush and break the tablet.
- Take tablet as per your advice by your physician.
- Do use condom, because this tablet is not protactagaist sexual transmitted disease.
Duratia is contraindicated to patients with known allergy to the active ingredient, Dapoxetine and any of the tablet’s inactive ingredients.
- This medication is also contraindicated to patients with the following medical conditions:
- Heart problems like heart failure, angina, heart valve problems
- History of heart attack
- History of fainting
- History of bipolar disorder, mania, hypomania, severe depression
- Psychiatric problem such as schizophrenia
- Uncontrolled epilepsy
- Severe kidney impairment
- Moderate to severe liver impairment
Duratia is contraindicated to patients taking the following medications:
- Recreational drugs
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- SNRI and SSRI antidepressants
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- John’s wort
- Triptans for migraine
Duratia 60mg tablet have so many various dosage is like 30mg, 60mg, 90mg. that is why your physician have so many option to diagnosed.
- Missed Dose:
Do not missed any single dose of Duratia 60mg tablet. If you missing dose of ever and ever, please be alarm to remembring your dose time to time.
Also not consume a over dose in any case, by forgot you had taken double dose or over dose. Contact your consultant.
Here given some side effects of Duratia 60mg is given below.
In below condition or taking while medicine, be take some precation and warning :
- Drive : do not taken
- Alcohol : do not taken
- Pregnancy : probably use
- Breast feeding : Probably use
- Operate machiney : do not taken
- In heart fail : do not taken
- In kidney disease : do not taken
- Any past surgery : ask your doctor
- Nitrate drug : do not taken
- Low blood Pressure : do not taken
- Bleeding : do not taken
- History of seizure : do not taken
- Eye problem : do not taken
- Other ED product : do not taken
[Internet]. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/datasheet/p/Priligytab.pdf
[Internet]. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emcmobile/PIL.28285.latest.pdf
[Internet]. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3441133/
Dapoxetine – DrugBank [Internet]. Drugbank.ca. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: \https://www.drugbank.ca/drugs/DB04884
[Internet]. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: http://medind.nic.in/daa/t11/i1/daat11i1p168.pdf
[Internet]. 2017 [cited 16 August 2017]. Available from: http://www.mhra.gov.uk/home/groups/spcpil/documents/spcpil/con1500618422239.pdf
1. How should Poxet-60 be taken?
You should take your Poxet-60 tablets swallowed whole with a glass of water with or without food. You should take your Poxet-60 60 1-3 hours before planned sexual activity. You should not take more than one tablet of Poxet-60 60 in 24 hours and avoid alcohol.
2. How should Poxet-60 be stored?
You should store your Poxet-60 tablets below 25°C in a cool dry place.
3. What does Poxet-60 contain?
Poxet-60 tablets contain active ingredient dapoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that is used to treat and prevent persistent or recurrent premature ejaculation (PE).
4. Treating premature ejaculation with Poxet-60
Poxet-60 tablets contain dapoxetine 60mg, which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that is used specifically for treating premature ejaculation (PE), a common form sexual dysfunction in men. PE is defined as early ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before of soon after penetration and can cause distress and problems with relationships. The ejaculation reflex is thought to be mediated by serotonin, a specific brain chemical or neurotransmitter that is involved is transmitting nerve signals, which enables brain cells to communicate. Low levels of serotonin in certain areas of the brain are thought to be responsible for causing ED. Dapoxetine in Poxet-60 blocks the reuptake of serotonin from the synapse, which is the gap between nerve cells across which chemical messages are sent from one nerve cell to another. If the re-uptake of serotonin by the first nerve cell (pre-synaptic) is blocked, this means that there is more serotonin remaining for the receiving nerve cell (post-synaptic), which allows nerve cells to communicate with each other for longer. Dapoxetine in Poxet-60 helps improve control over ejaculation and increase the time interval before ejaculation occurs during intercourse, for men with persistent or recurrent PE.